Pages

Friday 11 August 2017

Quick Write

A Morning tea without WIFI!!

The Power Went out your school today.Write a short recount about your experience.


When the power went out I was wondering
why they were out.


After that I went to go hang my bag and get my charger out of my bag and putted it in my desk.


When I just noticed that the power was out and no internet,I was shocked and I was saying in my head.”What is going on?What are we going to do?Did something happened.


After that it was time for morning tea and we had to stay in inside because it was raining.


After that I ate and I wanted to go on my netbook when I just realised that there was no power,no internet.I said “AWWWWW MAN”.


So I decided to do my art.When I started to do my art,I didn’t know what pattern to do.


When the wifi was still off I panicked inside of me because I can not live without wifi.I can’t even imagine having a day without wifi.

When the power came on and when the wifi turned on I was so very happy.I hope that doesn’t happen ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment