Pages

Saturday 9 September 2017

What animal is like me?

Learning goal:We are learning to look up facts about an animal we like. We are learning to make a connection between the animal and ourselves 
Image result for MonkeyI am a Monkey.


Facts about Monkeys
1.Where do they live?
They live in Asia and Africa
2.What does monkeys eat?
They eat seeds,fruits,vegetables,leaves,honey,flowers and nuts.
3.How it moves?
Monkeys have 2 small hands and that how they hang on trees and they have 2 brown legs and one long tails


I am a monkey because…...


I am a monkey because they have bushy hair and I have bushy hair.


Monkeys like eating and I like eating.


Monkey’s are brown and I am brown.


Monkeys are cheeky and and I am cheeky too.


Monkeys have a family and I have a family.


Monkeys like to eat banana and I like eating that too.


Monkeys like to have fun and I like having fun too.

Monkeys have dark brown eyes and I have that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment