Pages

Friday 17 November 2017

Cricket Recount

Bad Luck
Sefopalu’s team(Sefopalu,Sia,Fiapo,Helena,Patience,
Dereon,
Charis,Victoria,Iverson,Cameron,Gabriel and Sateki (Laki’s Team - Laki,Opeti,Diego,Akesa,Malia,Zahara,Etuale,
Christopher,Lily, and Solomone.

“Come on, Helena and Annie you can do this” as Palu’s team was cheering for us.My heart was pounding like someone was punching a door.

As Helena hitted the the ball we ran fast as we could like we were chasing dogs.We had to run side to side to the cone back and forth until Laki’s team get the ball and put it back on the red holder.

When Laki’s team got the ball back,Palu’s team got 21 points and we were so happy like a happy penguin.I thought that we were going to get no points because the ground was wet and I thought.

That I was going to fall down.Our points was 27 and it was our turn to out back the red ball.When it was our turn I was so nervous because I thought our team was going to fail.

Before we started we had to get in position.When we started I was panicking.But I was hiding it.After about 6 rounds we were finished and I wasn’t happy because I still wanted to play but we couldn’t.

I really really enjoyed it.I have learned how to play and how to have fun in Cricket.I have also learned teamwork,I really like this sport because it’s a good exercise running thing.

It felt like a whole new world came inside me.I like this sport so much because this was a really cool sport and I hope we play again.

No comments:

Post a Comment