Pages

Friday 9 February 2018

Special Moment In The Holidays

We are writing a recount about one special moment in the holidays using our Personal voice and adjectives.
The Best Christmas Birthday Ever!!!/Jesus’s Birthday

“Yass, yass,yass, it’s my birthday and Jesus’s birthday. Happy birthday Jesus” I said when I woke up from my beauty sleep then I got into the bathroom. Brushed my teeth and washed my face.  I Watched some TV and acted like I owned it.


I was very depressed because my parents and my little niece went to Tonga so early in the morning of Christmas, later that day we went to my parents house because I was at my older sister’s house.


While we were on the way to my parents house my older sister’s husband was driving and my older sister was on the passenger seat and I was at the back with my older sister’s boys.


We went to my parents house so that we could celebrate my birthday by eating food and opening up my presents. When we got there my older brother and his girlfriend was already there with the presents on the table that he wrapped for my brother, little niece, little nephew’s and me.


After that I opened all of my presents with my family and I got chocolate,clothes and lollies. I was so grateful for my family because they care about me. After we opened our presents we started eating.


The food that we were eating was sausages,potato salad,chicken and salad, it was sooo delicious that I wanted to eat it all but I couldn’t because I was full. I love spending time with my family and I will never forget this moment.

I can use my personal voice by describing what happened in one special moment.
I can use my personal voice by describing what I saw , what I felt, what I heard in my
special moment.
I can use adjectives, similes and adverbs to make my writing more interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment