Pages

Friday 10 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 3

Wednesday 8 January
Week 4: All the World’s a Stage
Day 3: Screen Legends 
Activity 1: Talk Show Host
When I grow older, I want to be a Flight Attendant or a Nurse because I want to help people and these 2 jobs are one of the things that you can do to help them. I wouldn’t start right away because I still have to study all about the job so I would continue with my studies. 


Activity 2: Plot Points 
Name of the Movie: World War III
Settings: USA 
Characters: Donald Trump, Iran
Main Event: When Donald Trump doesn’t allow Iran people to be in America and then [the Iran people somehow finds a way to allow them into America. 

This book is about what is happening right now, Donald Trump doesn’t let African American people into America and how he is treating them. I want this to be about my book because when or if the younger kids read this then they will know how Donald Trump treated these people how you SHOULD treat people. 


Activity 3: Feast of Famine

Of course! I would consider doing a 20 or 40 hour Famine to raise money for charity because I know that there are some people that suffer because they don’t have any money to buy water or food or even afford a house. I love to see people’s smile.

6 comments:

  1. Great collective posts Dianne... if you're interested in the World Vision 2020 campaign then it runs from 5th-7th June. You don't have to give up food, it could be no devices or electricity or not sleeping in a bed for 40hrs! Keep blogging...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evening Heather,
      Thank you for that but I think I would go nuts without any device and I need a device for important things.

      Thank you,
      Ka Kite!

      Delete
  2. Hi Dianne.
    It's Lukas.
    Great to see you blogging! Nice work but on activity 2 a sentence doesn't make sence ( how Donald Trump treated these people how you SHOULD treat people). I would also like to see peoples smile.
    Great work Dianne!

    Kind Regards
    Lukas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lukas,
      It is also great to see you blogging too and thank you for noticing my mistake. I am glad you like to see peoples smiles too and great work to you too.

      Thank you,
      Ka Kite!

      Delete
  3. Kia Ora Dianne,

    Well done for completing another three Summer Learning Journey activities. What activity so far has been your favourite activity? Those are some good jobs ideas, if you were a Flight Attendant you could also travel the world! There are many jobs where you can help people in other ways as well. I wanted a job where I could help people so I became a teacher Now everyday I get to help my student’s learning and to develop their love of learning. Have you thought about being a teacher?

    The 40 hour famine is an awesome fundraiser that World Vision does. World Vision uses the money to people in other countries have access to education, clean water and a reliable food source. Did you know there are lots of different things you could give up for the 20 or 40 hour famine? When I was in school I did lots of different famines, including no technology, no food and living in a cardboard box with a diet of just rice.

    Keep up the awesome blogging!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Dani,
      I don't have a favourite, they are all helpful and thoughtful. Yes!, I have thought of being a teacher but I feel like being a teacher would be a bit difficult so I wouldn't be a teacher.

      Yes!, I didn't know that you could give up something for 20 or 40 hours just like those exact things you just said.

      Thank you,
      Ka Kite!

      Delete