Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

Illustration of 100 Words Challenge



“Hurry up mother, I wanna see the sunset!!!” I shouted to my mum as we got to the beach to see the sunset. This huge bike was blocking our view and it was awful.

Then we had to move somewhere else to see the sunset. Where the sun was, it was beautiful and amazing because the sky was a little bit  coral orange.

“Wow, that is so pretty” Toni quietly Whispered, “It has only began, Toni” Everley said loudly. “SHHHHH” everybody else said on the beach as they were falling asleep.

When the sun almost went all the way down the sky was even more beautiful and wonderful because the sky was pink-ish and purple-ish.

I have never seen anything like this except for a galaxy squishy and the sky reminded me of the soft and slow-rising squishy.

When the sun went down the sky was different kinds of blue there is in the world but my favourite blue was the light blue because I have never seen a blue like that.

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Abbie and I go to blaketown school
    I really like how much you have done and 170 words is a lot of words
    bye have a really lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is latoia i really like how you have done this it is my favourite one because of the picture and and your writing

    ReplyDelete