Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

100 Word Challenge

Screen Shot 2016-08-03 at 5.24.43 PM.png
Dear Longo,
It’s been 4 years since I’ve seen and heard your voice.I know what kind of typical sister I have been for the past years you were here with me in New Zealand but I just want you to know from the bottom of my heart I love you so much. Also mum has been calling Peli you so we know who is the favourite in the family. Thank you for you for being there for me whenever I needed you. It is very depressed that you’re somewhere else, away from your family it’s like someone just sucked my soul out of my body . I hope everything is great with you and your family.

This my 100 words challenge and as you can see it says to write a letter to someone you miss, I wrote a letter to my second oldest brother, he is in Australia living a happy life with his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment