Pages

Friday 14 February 2020

Act of Kindness

Friday 14 February
During my holiday, I did an Act of Kindness that I didn’t expect to happen.
So, my brother Peli wanted to go out and have fun with his friends and he had his own money but it wasn’t enough so I decided to give him my money and a few coins. When I gave it to him he was so happy and his face looked like he was grateful to have me. I did this because he wanted to have fun and I also did this because he didn’t have enough money and I wanted to make him happy, I also did this because I like to see people smile and happy. When I gave the money to him I felt proud of myself for doing something like that and I also felt proud because I didn’t know that this would happen, I also felt like I was great because doing something good for someone or something is a happy feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment