Pages

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey

Day 5
Activity 1
Curious Kiwi took us into this lovely Regional Park called "The Lewis Park Scenic Reserve". It was amazing.There was colorful birds were flying and doing tricks their bodies were blue,orange and green.

There were big and tall trees everywhere and there was mountains,a little dirty lake,big and small rocks and some animals were eating somewhere else and there were some old signs that were dirty

I stopped to look at this tree that had no leaves,it was made like in a skeleton and there was a hole like it was someone's mouth,and the top of the tree was a nest but the nest was so ugly that there was rotten eggs on the nest.

When I had finished walking around the tree and admiring it I noticed that the forest was really quiet but then a black bird was flying around then he made a noise and it crept me out then five groups of three birds flew above me and it crept me out even more.

I was the only person there and Curious Kiwi and the rest of the group were gone. I couldn't hear their voices. I was all alone and I looked at the sky and they turned black and there was a little bit rain coming down from the sky.

I started to feel like someone was watching me,it felt like a black dark shadow or a creepy animal was watching me and I thought that someone was following me,my body was shaking because I was full of horror.


Then I could hear branches break on the floor at the back of me then more and more branches started to break then I turned around And it was Curious Kiwi and the rest of the group then I said “Hey guys” then Curious Kiwi and the rest of the group said “Hey”.

As soon as I saw them I ran fast as I could and I went to go hug them super hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment