Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey

Day 7
Activity 1
You can keep New Zealand beautiful by….
1 Litter, trash that people drop all around the ground, is an eyesore. Worse, it can be harmful to children, animals, and the rest of the environment. If you see some trash on the ground around your neighborhood, don’t assume someone else will take care of it. Be proactive in taking care of where you live.
2 Mow your lawn. Longer grass doesn't look good on a lawn, so help out the neighborhood by keeping yours neat and trim.
3 Add plants. One way to beautify your home is to plant trees or flowers around your house to add to the landscape.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dianne, I'm reading your blogs from my home in Canada. Good for you for being a part of this blogging program during your school break. I hope you're enjoying the activities!

    I think that your ideas about keeping the environment clean and healthy for everyone are excellent. I particularly like your first point which is that we can all do our bit by picking up any rubbish we find on the streets. I do that every day when I walk my dog. I take along an extra bag just in case I find something that should be picked up and put in a rubbish bin.

    I hope you'll continue to work at the activities in the blogging program and I hope you're having a lovely school break holiday!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete