Pages

Friday 15 November 2019

Manaiakalani (Favourite movie)

Friday 15/11/19

Love the Difference

My favourite movie is Love the Difference from Point England because it is delivering a powerful message to people and I think that it is a message that needs to be heard because I know that some people disrespect the difference that others have, and some don't know how to love the difference so by watching this video will help them to love the difference. I know people who have differences to others always looks down on themselves so I think by watching this video will also teach them how to love themselves just the way they are and there is nothing that they need to do to change the difference. This is my favourite movie because I think by loving what other people have can change the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment