Pages

Friday 15 November 2019

Reflection (Moving into new building)

Friday 15 November
Moving into the new building
What?
Tuesday morning, everyone moved to the new building and I was sad a little bit sad because I didn’t want to leave the old building, like what is wrong with the old building?I was also excited to move because it is like a new beginning and I will make new memories in the new building. Finally, we went into our open learning space but it wasn’t new to me because I have already been in the new building like several times. It felt weird to be in a new learning space because there are other people in the learning space and because there were stairs. 


So What?
I have learnt how to collaborate with other people in different years and ages, this is good to me because it builds my confidence up. I am still learning how to be a role model to the younger students. This is important to me because I will use this in the future and this will help me in the future.



Now What?
This will help me in the future because if I am talking to people or a person that I don’t like. It will help me to still talk to them and show my confidence. I want to work with the younger students more because it can help me build my confidence up and up, it will also help me to collaborate with other people and maybe people who I don’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment