Pages

Saturday 5 September 2020

My Book Review (Literacy)

 Friday 4 September 

My Book Review 

The Baby-Sitters Club #4: Claudia and Mean Janine - Whitcoulls

This book is about Claudia and her sister, Janine, may as well be from two different planets. Claudia, who pays more attention to her artwork and The Baby-sitters Club than her homework, feels like she can’t compete with her perfect sister. Janine studies nonstop, gets straight As, and even takes college-level courses! But when something unexpected happens to the most beloved person in their family, the sisters have to be able to put aside their differences.


I really like this book because it is a comic book and I really love reading comic books, it is my favourite type of book.


My favourite part of the book is when the sisters make up after their arguments but talking things out and suggesting things for the other sister to do. I like this because it just shows that you can go through anything with your family by your side. 


I would recommend this book to anyone who likes comic-drama books because I think that it would be an entertaining book for you. I would also recommend this book to whoever wants to read this book or for anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment