Pages

Friday 4 September 2020

Narrative Writing (Literacy)

 Friday 4 September 

This is my Narrative Writing so far. I haven't finished yet because I forgot to do this for home learning. I will update my writing when I do Narrative Writing. 

We had to do a Narrative Writing based on the photos we picked and as you can see, I have picked a spider with a cat face. 

I aM tHe MoSt eViLeSt aNd PoWeRfUl CreAtuRe ThEre iS!!!

Spat yelled proudly after destroying a high-school end-of-year prom by spider-webbing people just scaring them by how he looks. 


“EEEEHHHHH, WRRONNNGGG!!!!, TRY AGAIN!!!” Slappy the Dummy screeched 


“Well Well Well, look who the the cat dragged in, literally HAHAHAHAHAHA” Spat joking because Slappy 


“You made it to the one and only Canyon Crest Academy in California!

No comments:

Post a Comment