Pages

Thursday 5 April 2018

Recount For Lock Down Practise

Lock down Practise
“Line up to go to the hall for a assembly for lock down” Mrs Deeny shouted at Room 5 and I. During the Assembly there was a lady in the hall telling us the instructions for what to do when the bell rings like RING RING Ring.

She told us when the bell rings like that then you go on the ground and you lay on the ground but on top of your tummy. She also told us that when we are on the ground then we have to be very quiet and very still.

After the assembly Mr Coakley warned us that there was going to be a lock down practise. When we were doing our word searches we heard the bell just exactly like the woman described it.

When I heard the bell like that I was freaking out like a tons a bee’s were on top of my head. But I didn’t get freaked out because I just remembered that it was just a practise.

We all did what the woman said and she also said that the teachers has to lock the doors and turn off the lights and join what the students are doing.

Mrs Denny did exactly the same thing but she didn’t join the students she said on the bean bag chair. While I was on the ground I was thinking what if something like this wasn’t a practise.

I was also scared a little because I’ve never done this and this actually felt like a real lock down. I also felt that it was kind of fun because I have never seen our class lay down before on the ground and it looked pretty weird.

After a while we were still on the ground, then I heard people in our class talking and Mrs Denny didn’t even care about it but a little bit.
Finally after a few hours Mr Coakley knocked on the door to say that the lock down practise. When we got back up some of the students were saying that their back hurts or their tummy for lying on their tummy for so long.

After the lock down practise everything got back to normal and everything was the way it was. That was the most quietest moment that our class has ever been through.

No comments:

Post a Comment