Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

Narrative Writing

Wednesday 7 August 

Kate glanced across at Jessica and noticed that she was nervous too. The guides had checked everyone’s equipment thoroughly and now the group was about to abseil down a sheer rock face into the eerie, unknown depth of a cave.

When the group of people entered, Jessica looked around and saw that there was 1 of the guides in the front and 2 guides at the back of everyone and was less nervous, “It’s pitch black  in here, I’m going to turn on my torch” one of the boys said nervously, then everyone started to turn on their torch. “Oh, shoot I forgot my one, can you share with me Kate” Jessica asked “Sure” Kate replied.

“Wow the walls are so shiny” Jake whispered “Eww, I think something just got in my mouth when I was yawning” Kate said, Kate looked up to see what fell in her mouth but it was only dirt. 

“Again, dirt just got in my mouth” Kate complained “Watch out there is a massive rock on your right” the guider in the front warned. Then Kate look up but she didn’t hear the guider, then as Jessica pointed her torch to her left to see what was touching her, BOOM!!! Kate hit her ankle on the corner of the massive rock. “OUCHH, my ankle” Kate screamed miserably. 

“AHHH, it hurts so bad” shrieked Kate “Don’t worry, you’re going to be okay” said Shawn calmly. “Here you go, an ice pack, cold like Antarctica, put this on your ankle” Shawn said “Wow, your ankle is as red as a tomato” Jake noticed. “Come on, let’s get out of this eerie cave!!!” Jessica shouted.

They all went out , Kate was still hurt badly but in the end everyone was safe. 
What a trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment