Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

The life of Saint Pius X

Thursday 22 August
The life of Saint Pius X
LEARN: To identify something in the life of St. Pius X that is important /interesting to you. Explain and give your reason.  (WRITING NEED TO FOLLOW THE WRITING RUBRIC)

Yesterday was the feast day of St Pius X
What do you find interesting about St Pius’s life?
In St Pius’s life, I have found interesting that he wanted to be a priest and I find that interesting because people I know don’t want to become a priest.  What I also find interesting about St Pius’s life is that he kept on studying while he was growing up about being a priest and I find that interesting because I have never had so much knowledge about someone who never gives up even if he had to go through sacrifice. 



What are the similarities and differences in your life and his life?

Similarities
  • He grew up in a family of many children
  • Grew up poor


Differences

  • He had to walk to school everyday barefoot
  • He wanted to be a priest at the age at 11
  • He was born in a small village

No comments:

Post a Comment