Pages

Friday 4 May 2018

Basic Facts

I am testing how quickly I can remember my Basic Facts.

I need to remember my Basic Facts because they are the knowledge
I need to help me with strategies to solve Maths problems.

Monday
On Monday for my results I got 50/60 because I was so tired that I could sleep all day. I need to work on my Addition to 20, Subtraction to 20, Multiplication x2 x5 x10 and Division /2 /5 /10.



















Friday
On Friday for my results I got 56/60 because I was doing my prototec at home and it was nice and peaceful at home. I need to work on Addition to 20 and Subtraction to 20.











1 comment:

  1. Hi Dianne,
    It is really good to see you improve in your maths but maybe you can practice your subtraction and your time-tables every night but other than that keep up the good work.

    Lini

    ReplyDelete