Pages

Friday 25 May 2018

My Dream Holiday

A Vacation to Bora Bora
One sunny morning, I was in the beautiful Bora Bora. When I woke up my mother and I was hungry so we ordered room service. For my breakfast I had 2 waffles and 1 pancake with whipped cream and syrup on top.

After that it was so boring so I decided to play fortnite with Alfred and Etuale It was a blast playing with them because we were on the top 10 and we also came first. It was also a blast because we were showing each other the electric shuffle, the shoot, fresh, best mates, groove jam and popcorn.

When it was 12:30 I asked my mother if I could go swimming and she said “Knock yourself out”
When I hopped in the beach with my goggles and then I saw turtles, starfish, fishs and stingrays. I was scared of the stingray because I thought that it would sting me.

I went to the turtle and when I felt the turtle’s back it felt like a weird pattern sticking out. When i went to go have a rest on the sand, the sand was oozing through my wet toes. I stepped on a shell and that gave me an idea.

After that I was collecting 10 shells and I was throwing the shells at the sea to make it go up and down up and down. Then I was getting hungry so I told my mum who was resting and then she said “We will both get lunch because I am feeling a bit hungry too” but in Tongan.

When my mum and I was eating it was 2:40, for my lunch I had 2 healthy sandwiches and 2 finger fish and a cup of juice. After I had my lunch it was going dark and the time was 7:20, then I went sleep because I was so tired that I could sleep all day. That was a memory that I never erase.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dianne,
    My name is Bella and I go to Wainui Beach School. I like your dream holiday! I have always wanted to go to Bora Bora too, it is a really pretty place. Have you ever been overseas before?
    -Bella

    ReplyDelete