Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Silent Reading

Image result for captain underpants books in full colors wicked wedgie woman

I have 1 to 72 and this is what happened.
George and Harold pulled a prank on Mr. Krupp, when Mr Krupp was giving a card to Mrs Ribble.  When Mr. Krupp gave the card to Mrs Ribble, Mrs Ribble saw the front and it said "Your one hot mama" then the children cried "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeew". When Mrs Ribble opened the card inside of it, it said "Will you marry me? signed Mr. Krupp
TO BE CONTINUED.............. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora my name is Shilah i am a year 6 at Grey Main School. I liked the way that you said what happened in the book. I would like to know when you stared to read Dav pilkeys books? Next time you could put more description about your book from shilah.

    ReplyDelete