Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2020

Before Questions (Literacy)

Tuesday 25 August 

These are my before questions that I've answered, I answer these questions before reading a new story.

Before Begin Questions:

Have you ever gone to a new place and met new people and felt like you had to start again? Give examples.


Yes, I have gone to a new place and I have met new people but I didn’t go up to them and tell them about me because I am not very confident and outgoing. I like to be alone and I don’t like people who are talkative sometimes.


Example: 

I went to this birthday party that was at Chipmunks Playground, I’ve “met” new people but I’ve seen them around a few times. We didn’t quite talk and play together, it was just passing each other every now and then.


How did you meet new people and new friends? 

I mostly met new friends at school and I met new people at Church and family occasions and we just stayed together and talked and played.


Was it hard or easy to find similarities between you and the new place? Give examples. 

To be honest, it is always hard because I haven’t been to a new place and I don’t know what it looks like inside. 


Examples: 

Sometimes, when I go to a new place and I need to go to the bathroom, I have to ask where the bathroom is because I don’t know the place and it is new to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment