Pages

Friday 7 August 2020

Book Review

Friday 7 August

Diary of a Wimpy Kid By Jeff Kinney

Old School

(Click on the image to hear my screencastify)

Diary of a Wimpy Kid 10: Old School by Jeff Kinney - Hardcover ...

This book is about a boy named Greg Heffly figuring out if life was better in the old days by going without electronics for 24 hours, going to camp which isn’t really his “thing”, doing community service by cleaning parks with other people and having a lemonade stand to earn money.


So far I have not finished yet but I like this book because there are some relatable things that I go through. I also like this book because it is funny that it makes my tutor and I laugh. There is nothing that I don’t like about this book.


My favourite part of the book is when the Grandpa was home alone and when Greg and his family came back home from Rodrick’s (Greg’s Brother) work, they found out that he threw a party at their house. He lied and said that he only invited 2 or 3 people but there were a lot of people and THEY WERE ALL WOMEN!!!.


I would recommend this book to kids who are year 6+ because I feel like this book would be difficult for year 5s. I also recommend this book to kids or teens who are into adventure, comedy and comic even though this isn't a comic. But it has pictures that you could understand relating to the text.


No comments:

Post a Comment