Pages

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 4

Day 4 - Contemporary Entertainment
Activity 1 - Moana
Watch the trailer for Moana and then write a summary of the movie on your blog. If you’ve seen the movie, you can include your favourite part! Tell us as much as you can about the movie. What is it about? Who are the main characters in the movie? What do they do in the movie? Where do they go?
My Favourite part is of the movie was when Moana restore the heart of Te Fiti and she was so beautiful when she grew out of the lava.

Who are the Main Characters in the movie?
The Main Characters are Maui and Moana.

What do they do in the Movie?
Maui and Moana save the world by returning the heart of Te Fiti.

Where do they go:?
They are going to Demon Teka.
My Summary:
I think it’s about a Polynesian girl from the fictional island of Motunui, her name is Moana. Who has been chosen to go save the world because a demi God, his name is Maui,stole the heart of Te Fiti and now Moana have to save the world. So Te fiti has now turned into a lava monster, Moana had a big and fun adventure with Maui like fighting a bunch of mean coconuts, trying to get Maui’s hook from the crab and trying to get back Te Fiti by defeating Demon Teka.


Activity 2 - Country Calendar
Watch this short clip from Country Calendar. What do you think would be the most interesting and/or challenging things about being a farmer? Would you would like to be a farmer when you are older. Why/why not? Give us, at least, two reasons to support your answer.
I think the challenging things about being the farmer is that the animals might not listen to the farmer.

I think I would probably be a farmer when I am older.

1. I would probably be a farmer because I want to do all those things.
2. I would probably be a farmer because I want to Shave the sheep’s hair.


Bonus Activity - Singing a Different Tune
Think of your favourite song. Share the name of the song, the name of the person who wrote the song and the lyrics from the song on your blog. You must type the lyrics not cut and paste them in order to earn full points for the activity.
The name of the song is New Rules.
The Person who wrote the song and sings it is Dua Lipa.

I think the song is about breaking up with a boy and she decides move on from him so she also decides to come up with new rules so she doesn’t go close to him or even see him anymore

This is on of my favourite song because I love her voice and because I love the beat to the music.

Lyrics from the song:
One, one, one, one…
Talkin’ in my sleep at night making myself crazy
(Out of my mind, out of my mind)
Wrote it down and read it hopin’ it would save me
(Too many times, too many times)

My love, he makes me feel like nobody else, nobody else
But my love, he doesn’t love me
So I tell myself, I tell myself

One, don’t pick up the phone You know he’s only calling
Cause he’s drunk and alone

Two, don’t let him in
You”ll have to kick him out again

Three, don’t be his friend, you know you’re gonna wake up in his bed in the morning and if you’re under him
You ain’t getting over him

I got new rules, I count ‘ em
I got new rules, I count ‘ em
I gotta tell them to myself
I got new rules, I count ‘ em
I gotta tell them to myself

I keep pushin’ forwards, but he keeps pulling me backwards
(Nowhere to turn) No way
(Nowhere to turn) No

Now I’m standing back from it, I finally see the patterns
(I never learn, I never learn)
But my love, he doesn’t love me so I tell myself, I tell myself
I do, I do, I do

One, don’t pick up the phone You know he’s only calling
Cause he’s drunk and alone

Two, don’t let him in
You”ll have to kick him out again

Three, don’t be his friend, you know you’re gonna wake up in his bed in the morning and if you’re under him
You ain’t getting over him

I got new rules, I count ‘ em
I got new rules, I count ‘ em
I gotta tell them to myself
I got new rules, I count ‘ em
I gotta tell them to myself

Practise makes perfect I’m still tryna’ learn by heart
(I got new rules, I count ‘ em)
Eat, Sleep and breathe it
Rehearse and repeat it, ‘cause I (I got new, I got new I...)

One, don’t pick up the phone You know he’s only calling
Cause he’s drunk and alone

Two, don’t let him in
You”ll have to kick him out again

Three, don’t be his friend, you know you’re gonna wake up in his bed in the morning and if you’re under him
You ain’t getting over him

I got new rules, I count ‘ em
I got new rules, I count ‘ em
(Oh, whoa-oh)

I gotta tell them to myself
I got new rules, I count ‘ em
(Baby, you know I count ‘ em
I gotta tell them to myself

Don’t let him in, don’t let him in
Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t
Don’t be his friend, don’t be his friend
Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t

Don’t let him in, don’t let him in
Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t
Don’t be his friend, don’t be his friend
Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t

You gettin’ “over him”

No comments:

Post a Comment