Pages

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 5

Day 5 - Looking into the Future
Activity 1 - Your Future Self
Take a minute to think about your future. What would you like to do when you finish school? Would you like to work in a specific job? Would you like to study at university? What would you study? Maybe you’d even like to move overseas. Share your thoughts and ideas on your blog site. There are no wrong answers!
What I would like to do when I finish school is to travel all around and maybe explore all the places. Another thing that I would like to do when I finish school is go to insane places and photograph the places, people and landscape. Another thing that I would like to do when I finish school is to get my license and drive everywhere with my mum. I would like to visit Mexico because I went on youtube and I saw building a house in Mexico part 1 and part 2 so then I clicked on them I saw both of the videos. The video is by Bratayley, they actually building that house for a homeless family because they have been living in a tent and I would love to build some houses for the homeless people. That’s why I want to go to Mexico.



Activity 2 - Flying Cars
Let’s imagine that you’ve just learned to drive, and your family has decided to buy you a brand new car. You are allowed to choose from any of the following designs:
I would like to choose the black one because I think that red and white is really hard to keep clean because white and red gets dirty easier.
hummer.png

Bonus Activity - Blade Runner 2049
On your blog write a description of what New Zealand will be like at that time (80 – 90 years from now). What kind of houses will people live in? What will they eat? Where will they work?  

I think the houses that people will live in will look rich and so awesome. I think that the houses will look like that there is windows on the ground where you can walk on and you can see the ground that is water underneath the house. One of the window will be a secret door to the ocean. The house on the inside are the cool patterns. There will also be a outdoor shower and you can close the door and even at night time you can turn on the lights. I think that they will eat food from new stores. I think they will work at shops or be a farmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment