Pages

Thursday 2 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 Day 4

Thursday 2 January 
Week 3: Experiments and Gadgets
Day 4: Hauora
Activity 1: Medical Mavericks 
Image result for Abiy Ahmed Ali
I have chosen Abiy Ahmed Ali, he was born on 15 of August 1976 in Beshasha, Ethiopia and he is a Prime Minister of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia. He won the Nobel Peace Prize for 2019 for his efforts to achieve peace and international collaboration and in particular for his decisive initiatives to resolve the border conflict with neighbouring Eritrea. 


Activity 2: iMoko
5 things I do/eat to stay healthy and strong
  1. I eat healthy things like vegetables, fruits and salad and more!
  2. I sometimes drink a lot of water.
  3. I get enough of sleep sometimes and if I don't, then I will just sleep throughout the day.
  4. I wash my hands after using the bathroom, when they are dirty and if I have touched something that has germs in it.
  5. I like to relax by sleeping because sometimes I stress about things and sleeping really helps me to push those stress away. 

Activity 3: Putting Our Heads Together

I have put these words on the poster because I feel like people who have mental health want to tell people about their mental health, and I feel like it is better to talk about those feelings about you or your surroundings to other people than keeping it inside you and not sharing.

2 comments:

  1. Great collective blog posts Dianne - which one was the trickiest to complete? I really enjoyed the last one - not being ok is ok. Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Heather,
      The trickiest to activity complete was Activity 2 because I really had to think deep and while I was thinking I didn't even notice that I did these things to keep myself healthy.

      I will try my best to comment on others and thank you for commenting on my blog post.

      Ka Kite!,
      Dianne

      Delete