Pages

Friday 17 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 5

Friday 10 January 
Week 4: All the World’s a Stage
Activity Day 5: Dancing Queens
Activity 1: The World of Hip Hop
What I liked about it:
What I liked was everything the dancers, the outfit, the organisation and the effort that they put in the dance. 

What I didn’t like:
There was nothing that I disliked, everything was perfect.

What I think could be improved:
I think that there is nothing to be improved, everything is perfect like the dancers, outfits and effort and others. 

Activity 2: En Pointe 


“Laugh with many, but don’t trust any” means that you can joke around with people but sometimes you can’t trust them because if you trust them maybe something bad will happen to you. To me, it also means to be careful who you trust because who you trust is someone who you find trustworthy and you just rely on that person. 



Activity 3: Concluding the Journey 

  1. I enjoyed Activity 2 of Week 4
  2. There wasn’t an activity that I didn’t enjoy
  3. I learned that you can help raise money for Charity by joining in the 40 Hour Famine group. I have also learned by just doing something you love you can get famous and the last thing that I have learned is that you can help others by supporting them on their journey to their dream.
  4. 1 improvement that I would make for the programme next year is to be more organised because during this programme I wasn’t really organised.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dianne.
    It's Lukas.
    It was great to see you blogging! Congrats on finishing the SLJ programme! I like your or Tupacs quote! What was Activity 2 week 4? What did you like about Activity 2 week 4? Also I didn't really have a least favourite!
    Great work on finishing!

    Kind Regards
    Lukas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dianne

    My name is Daniel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey team. Well done on completing all of the SLJ activities! I think that you have done an excellent job throughout the program. What was the best part of activity 2 of week 4? (and what day was it?). You have put a great amount of effort into this and it really shows! Keep up the excellent work.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on posting, continuing to participate and completing the SLJ this year. What could you do to be a climate changemaker Dianne? Keep re-checking your blogging and commenting on others and replying to ALL comments left on your blog to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Dianne,

    You did it! You completed all the activities. Ka pai! :)

    I'm glad you enjoyed working through the Summer Learning Journey. The activities are so much fun. I really enjoyed reading through your blog posts, and I still have more to read through which I'm looking forward to!

    Please keep rechecking your blogs - people will be leaving you comments and I'm sure they'd love to hear back from you. Also, commenting on others who have left questions or comments on your SLJ to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete