Pages

Monday 6 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 1

Monday 6 January
Week 4: All the World’s a Stage
Day 1: Bookworms
Activity 1: Rags to Riches

Activity 2: Romeo and Juliet
My Regular English
I woke up early but then I went back to sleep then I woke up around 12:50 and then I got ready like brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then I went with my sister Naomi and my brother Peli to go and buy some food. It turned out we bought chicken and chips and ate it outside a park while some random kids were playing at the park. 

Shakespearean English
 I did wake up early but then i wenteth backeth to catch but a wink then i did wake up 'round 12:50 and then i did get eft liketh did brush mine own teeth and wash'd mine own visage.  Then i wenteth with mine own sist'r naomi and mine own broth'r peli to wend and buyeth some food. T did turn out we hath bought chicken and chips and consumed t outside a parketh while some by fate kids w're playing at the parketh 


Activity 3:  The Diary of Anne Frank
Dear Diary,
I woke up from my nap and I looked up at the sky and it was green orange with yellow, I thought it was the sunset but then 2 minutes later I looked back at the sky it was green mixed blue. I was so confused and then it popped into my head, is the sky really changing colors? Or is something just happening with my eyes?. But then I just realised I had a dream, that was a weird dream. 
Peace Out Diary!!!.

2 comments:

  1. Great collective blog posting Dianne - which one did you enjoy the most? I really like the new book cover design - have you read the whole series? You're diary entry came true on Sunday so is this a case of imaginary becoming a reality...

    Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Kia Ora Diane,

    Well done for completing so many of the Summer Learning Journey activities. What activity has been your favourite so far? One of my favourite activities is the activity when learners share their favourite whakataukī on their blog.

    You have done an awesome job for all three activities. I like how you have created a book cover that suits the book but isn’t the same as the original cover. Are the Thea Stilton books your favourite book series? The Thea Stilton books hadn’t been written when I was your age but I really enjoyed reading the Geronimo Stilton books.

    Keep up the awesome effort! Did you know you can comment on Summer Learning Journey learners from all around the country? Plus for every quality comment you leave on another learner’s blogpost you earn extra points! Here’s the link to the Twitterfeed where all the recent blog posts pop up!

    https://sites.google.com/manaiakalani.org/aneffectivebloggingsystem/twitterfeed

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete