Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 2

Tuesday 7 January 
Week 4: All the World’s a Stage
Day 2: Musos
Activity 1: Getting Stronger
Top 5 Artists:
Gyptian
Brockhampton
Eminem
Blackpink
Nelly

Top 5 Songs:
Gyptian - African Prize
Brockhampton - Sugar
Eminem - Mockingbird or When I’m gone
Blackpink - As if it’s your last or Stay
Nelly - Dilemma

Activity 2: K-pop Heroes
I have actually heard about BTS before because my one of my best friends and aunty is obsessed with Korean bands like BTS and Korean Drama. I don’t like BTS because there is a girl band called BlackPink that I really love and enjoy to watch and listen to their music videos, BlackPink is a Korean group of 4 girls. BlackPink’s fans which is also called Blinks don’t like BTS and BTS’s fans don’t like BlackPink, so they are enemies. 

Activity 3: Girl Power

My Best Friends are role models to me because they always motivate me to keep trying and never give up, they also motivate me to try my best in tests and anything like that. They are also role models to me because they always help me out and they do what's best for me.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Diane,

    My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) team who will be reading and commenting on your posts this summer. I hope that you are enjoying the programme! You have made awesome progress through the activities - ka pai! Which has been your favourite one so far?

    That's an interesting list of musicians and songs. I haven't heard of Blackpink before. Maybe I'll look them up and listen to some of their music. I was surprised to see Dilemma by Nelly on your list. I remember when that song came out back while I was at primary school!

    That's very interesting that BTS and Blackpink's fans do not like the other band. Have you listened to many BTS songs?

    I think it is great that your best friends are your role models. It is so important to have friends around you that support you, and encourage you to be the best that you can be.

    Keep up the great mahi; you are so close to finishing all of the activities! After that, you can still earn SLJ points by posting quality comments on the blogs of other people in the programme.

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collective blog activities Dianne - which was your favourite to complete? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dianne

    Great choice of songs and artist you choose I've heard of Nelly and Eminem but not the rest of them besides Blackpink I've heard their music Around K-pop but I prefer BTS.

    Great Job Dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Viliami,
      Thank you and it is great to hear your opinion. Well maybe one day you should listen to Blackpink and then tell me how you feel about them.

      Thank you,
      Ka Kite!

      Delete