Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 Day 3

Wednesday 1 January 2020
Week 3: Experiments and Gadgets
Day 3: Inventive Inventors
Activity 1: Nanogirl
Of course!, I would live in a tiny house because it is so awesome inside the tiny houses and it can just be house for you or you and your best friends or you and your partner. I would also live in a tiny house because some of the tiny houses can be located in forests and where there are lots of trees which I love so every morning I can just wake up to beautiful trees. I feel like having a tiny house would be good for you if you like to be lonely or if you don’t like big space. I would also live in a tiny house because it is easier to move around the house which is kind of better than a bigger house or just a regular house. 


Activity 2: Printing Prosthetics
Something that I like about this video is that they are giving these prosthetics away for free, I really like this bit because I know that there is a lot of kids and people who don’t have fingers, hands or wrist, so I know that the prosthetics is going to help them. I also like this part because I know for sure that these kids are happy and I really like kids have a smile on their face. 

One thing that I have learned:
  • With over 5,400 people helping, they are on track to supply prosthetics to 6,000 people over the next two years.

One thing that surprised me when I was watching this video:
  • What surprised me is that the prosthetics is made from 3D printers, I thought that the prosthetics were made from hand-made. It is so shocking that it is made from 3D printers. 

Activity 3: Need for Speed

I would like my first fast vehicle to be an electric scooter that has a seat so you can have an option whether you would like to sit or stand, for me, I would definitely sit on the seat. How about you?. It is made out of metal and I would like it to be blue and black because these 2 colors are my favourite, I would like it to go fast like 300km per hour, I feel like me and my brother would ride it because I think my brother likes fast things like cars.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dianne.
    Great to see you blogging. On activity 3 you keep putting youds everywhere. (you or you and your best friends or you and your partner). Also on activity 3 you forgot to have a picture of what fast vechicle you draw.
    Other than all that you did a great job!

    Kind Regards
    Lukas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lukas,
      It is also great to see you blog and I will try my best not to keep using the same word. Thank you for noticing that but I couldn't draw because we had so many things to do yesterday and I did this kind of last minute.

      Thank you for commenting on my blog,
      Ka Kite,

      Delete
  2. Great collective posts Dianne - which one did you enjoy the most? Dittos Lukas's advice...try to add a picture to activity 3 to maximise your points! Keep blogging, and commenting on others to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes, and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dianne

    Good job on completing more Summer Learning Journey activities. I totally agree with you. Tiny houses can be so interesting and have some many cool inventions or ideas in them. I've seen some on TV that would be fun to live in. Where in the world would you like to have your tiny house? I think that somewhere in a forest would be the perfect place for a tiny house (so kind of like a tree house). Keep up the excellent work!

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete