Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 Day 2

Tuesday 31 December
Week 3: Experiments and Gadgets
Day 2: Cracking the Code
Activity 1: Through Careful Observation
I choose the Starry Night because I really love the background which is blue, which is one of my favourite colors. I also chose this one because it has more colors and it was very eye catching and easy for me to describe. 

I see that the wind is howling through the air, the moon coming to life, houses being dismissed and stars shining bring. 


Activity 2: Overcoming Adversity
The hardest challenge for me was to see my little nephew get buried when he only had 5 or 4 days to live, I think that it was the hardest challenge and day for me to go through because it’s losing someone that you love. Losing someone that I love is my greatest fear. I think he died because it was too early for him to be born. But as the days went by, I realised that he is in a better place and he blessed with God’s heart and I know that he will do great in Heaven.


Activity 3: Hidden Figures
Before I tried the coding app I thought it was going to be difficult but after I have tried it, it is actually fun and awesome and I really like this site. I like this site because it can help students to think carefully. This app is very great.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting your activities Dianne - I really like the one about the Van Gogh painting. I saw it in New York in 2005. The Starry Night is an oil on canvas by the Dutch post-impressionist painter Vincent van Gogh. Painted in June 1889, it describes the view from the east-facing window of his asylum room at Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, just before sunrise, with the addition of an ideal village. It has been in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York City since 1941, acquired through the Lillie P. Bliss Bequest. Regarded as among Van Gogh's finest works, The Starry Night is one of the most recognized paintings in the history of Western culture. Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete