Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 Day 5

Day 5. Here to Stay
Activity 1
Three things that I learned in the video:

1. Some of the first networks began  in the 19s, 15s, and 16s

2. 1969 when central lies computer networks became connected.

3. The internet allows for the transformation and information and clinic activity unprecedented speed and scale


Activity 2
Five things I like to do on a rainy day:
  1. First if it is really cold and it is raining so hard then I like to sleep because I want to get warm.
  2. Second thing that I like to do on  rainy day is just to go on my netbook and go on Youtube or just hang with my friends on a chat.
  3. Another thing that I like to do on a rainy day is to play with my little nieces and nephews if they are bored.
  4. Fourth thing that I like to do is just to look outside the window for like 10 or 5 seconds and I don’t know why I do that I think that it’s just a habitat.
  5. Last thing that I like to do when it is rainy is to help my sister with the kids and  cleaning.


Activity 3
When it stopped, my family and I decided to go for a walk outside. I opened the door and… I took 1 step softly and gently because I was so frightened that the MASSIVE and GIGANTIC acid rain storm might do something to my family and I. I got used to it and I just noticed that some of the trees don’t even have leaves on them, I felt like the tree was naked and plain

There was this other tree that had very colourful trees and it was so beautiful and gorgeous, I couldn’t stop staring at it but Toni (Dad) got my attention by shouting to me “Ha’u ki heni” (Come here but in Tongan) so I listened to him.

When Asipeli (15 year old brother) and I was walking to Toni, Asipeli and I stepped on this small branch, all of a sudden all I could feel was my body dropping into this dark and pitch black hole.

My soul felt like it was getting sucked by this creature in Amulet on the first book, then I just noticed where we are and then my family was making sure if Asipeli and I was okay.

The suddenly Ana (Mum) found a rope hidden underneath the leaves that was on the ground, and Toni and the family pulled me up but then when it came to Asipeli.

They tried and tried to pull him up but our family wasn’t going to give up that easily to I joined in to and so we tried 1 more time and that didn’t work out.

Then we tried 1 more time and we were able pull him up, when everyone was safe after that I was so lucky and blessed that I have such a caring family.

No comments:

Post a Comment