Pages

Thursday 10 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 4

Day 4. Campaigning for Conservation
Activity 1
I have chosen Plastic Pledge and I think that it can be:
Recycle and No Problem
Or
Recycle and Recycle, Keep it up!

Activity 2
Ana (Mother):
I think that they have made a great and healthy decision because I also agree with my daughter and I want living creatures to live, they also deserve to live like we deserve to live. But I think that it is hard for me because I am so used to plastic bags and the 1 thing that I hate about the plastic bag is that it breaks so easily. It is so hard for me because I have been using plastic bags for about like 3 years or 2 years and it is very helpful for me.

For me I think that it is a great and thoughtful idea because when you just throw away plastic bags it goes into the ocean, then the turtles and other sea creatures can just eat the plastic bag. The plastic bag might affect the sea creatures body and we don’t want that to happen because we want to keep living things alive not dead. I

Activity 3

I think that the government is right because if they still continue to do the same thing over and over then the place will be damaged and there will be no way to fix it. So I think that the government’s decision is right and I think that it is going to help the city grow stronger and stronger.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dianne,

    Can you believe how close you are to finishing? Well done! Very fast! When you are done, continue commenting on other blogs as that gets you points as well.
    For activity one above, you've chosen plastic pledge which is great! Recycle and no problem - couldn't put it better than that!
    I haven't always been a great recycler but I try harder now.
    It's hard to give up the habit of plastic bags, but we will get used to it. What do you and your family do now instead?

    Have a great day!
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Lee,
      Thank you so much for commenting on my blog again and thank you for reminding me to comment on other people's blog.

      I can't believe that I am close to being done with this and I don't quite really know what my family do instead because my siblings live different places and I am living with my sister at the moment.

      Thanks, Lee
      Dianne

      Delete