Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 3

Day 3. Taking Action
Activity 1
The one that I liked the best was the second one because the intro was really cool for me and I am wondering how do you turn those drawings into the birds.

Activity 2
True
  1. Maui dolphins only live for 20 years
  2. Maui dolphins have a different fin from other dolphins
  3. Females grow to 1.7 m long and weigh up to 50 kg. Males are slightly smaller and lighter.


False
  1. There is only Maui dolphins in New Zealand
  2. The Maui dolphins are not allowed to have a baby
  3. They can change colors every time their feelings change

Activity 3
  1. Roses
  2. Sunflower
  3. Daisies
  4. Poppy
  5. Lions
  6. Horses
  7. Cheetah  
  8. Cats
  9. Bees
  10. Elephant

I have chosen these living creatures and I think that they are all important to protect because these living creatures are so unique. I also think that they are all important to protect because they are living things that God has created and we need to protect whatever God has given us even if he has given us a challenge. If we are not protecting important things then we are just wasting our time watching TV or playing games like fortnite and UFC 2.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dianne!

    Congratulations on getting more done - and you've almost finished!

    I've enjoyed reading your activity three list. Horses are often overlooked but aren't they amazing creatures! Have you ever ridden on one? I have - we actually had one when I was little. It didn't like me though, let me tell you.

    Great set of activities Dianne, you're a star!
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malo Lelei Lee,
      Maybe on a email and thank you so much for commenting on my blog again.

      I have never ridden a horse before only my oldest brother experienced it.

      Thanks, Lee
      Dianne

      Delete