Pages

Monday 7 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 1

WEEK 4: Protect and Preserve
Day 1. Preserving the Past
Activity 1
  1. What or who inspired you to come up with the World of Wearable art?
  2. How does it feel to be a creator of something that is popular?
  3. If you had to make a dress or a jumpsuit what recycle items would you use, why?
  4. What are the things that you used for what you have made so far?
  5. When did you start making making art?



Activity 2
I do believe that Taniwha do exist because the video obviously shows the proof and plus what else would be under that water like for that long and a submarine wouldn’t be in a river. I feel that way because Taniwha really looks really impressive and I only believe something if you or it has proof.




Activity 3

This is my poem and I decided to do a Haiku because I love doing Haiku’s because I think that it is easier then just doing a story that has to rhyme. These are also my feelings that I and feeling.

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Dianne,

    Happy new year to you!

    I'm impressed with your progress on the Summer Learning Journey!

    First of all, great questions in activity one. The one I like the best is number 5 - I would also like to know when she started creating art. Sometimes learning about someone's formative experiences can really give you a great idea about how they got to where they are. Is art something you are interested in?

    Great haiku also, I love how it has excitement, but also some other feelings. That's life!

    Keep up this great work!
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lee,
      Happy New Year to you too! and thank you so much for commenting on my blog!

      Yes, art does interest me because it is fun and creative, we can create things for anyone and even for a gift. I have learnt that art doesn't need to be perfect because when it comes to me I want everything to be perfect at every subject and I think that art is the right subject for me.

      Thanks, Lee
      Dianne

      Delete
  2. Hi Dianne, no problem!

    The best art is never perfect - I'm a teacher so I can tell you I would rather have a class wall full of different-looking artworks than ones that all look the same. The best art has your individual style and sometimes mistakes work out better. You'll do great things!
    Have an awesome day
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Lee,
      Thank you for that and you have a great and nice day

      Delete