Pages

Monday 23 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 1

Monday 23 December 
Week 2: 
Day 1: Taking the Lead
Activity 1: Playing Favourites
Activity 2: 
My answer:
25 years
3 months
2 days

My Explanation:
1985>2010 = 25 years 
April to July = 3 Months
7th to the 9th = 2 days

Activity 3: ‘Dear Jacinda’
Dear Jacinda,
There is a massive issue that I am writing to you about, there are a lot of kids dying in Samoa because of Measles, 42 people have died and 38 of them are kids. Maybe you can find a way to cure them or just to keep them alive because I hate seeing people die and maybe you can even pay them a visit. I really hope that you find a way so that these precious people in Samoa get to live their lives to the fullest and I know that this is going to be difficult, which is why I am sending you good luck. 
Thank you Jacinda!
From Dianne

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dianne...
    Here's my workings out for activity 2 on the problem...
    1985 > 2010 = 25yrs
    7th April > end of April = 23 days
    May = 31 days
    June = 30 days
    > 9th July = 9 days
    = 23+31+30+9= 93 days
    April = 30 days, May = 31 days, June = 30 days (92 days)
    2 days left over
    = 25 yrs, 3 months and 2 days.
    Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dianne.
    It's Lukas.
    Great to see you blogging!
    Nice I also like drawing and having family time!
    Next time do the activity's in seperate posts like Mrs Tui said.
    Keep up the good work and good luck for the rest of the week!

    Kind Regards
    Lukas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dianne,
    I absolutely agree with you about telling the prime minister that she needs to send some people from here to help over there in samoa.I really hope she considers doing it. Overall Keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete