Pages

Friday 27 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 5

Friday 27 December 
Week 2: I have a Dream…
Day 5: Humanitarian Heroes
Activity 1: Everyday Heroes
  1. Maybe we can send them extra clothes and more fire clothes because they might need it. We should send them extra clothes because I feel they probably lost some or most of their clothes in the fire. 
  2. We could give them money by fundraising by having a bake sale or a garage sale or just something like that. I think that Fundraising is one of the best ways to raise money.
  3. Maybe a class from some schools should write them a positive card because I am pretty sure writing a positive with definitely keep them positive and happy. 
  4. We can send some food like tin canned food or maybe food that is completely sealed and properly closed.
  5. I would help them by gathering a construction team helping them build them a new house or just rebuild their house. 


Activity 2: Leading my Example
For my random act of kindness, I shared my Ferrero Rocher chocolates from my birthday present with my little niece. She said thank you to me and she said that the chocolate was delicious, it made me feel proud of myself and that I am following in their footsteps. 


Activity 3: Choose your Own
  1. Rosa Parks
  2. Rosa Parks is the one who stopped the segregation because she thought that the segregation needed to stop and it was right. She fought for voting rights, women’s rights and the rights of people in prison, she even flew to different places to let others know about the fight and to join in the fight.
  3. Rosa Parks has inspired me to make a difference in the world just by doing something a little like picking up rubbish whenever I see it. She probably inspired others to make a different too.

1 comment:

  1. Great collective posts Dianne...which one was your favourite to complete? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete