Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

Trip to Mount Wellington

Purpose: Visit one of the  landmarks in the Tamaki area and to appreciate and recognise that the maunga was a site of immense cultural and historical significance for the Maori people.



Walking to the top of the mountain was amazing because I enjoyed the wind going through my hair and it felt like I was getting blown down by a giant taking a breath but it would have been more amazing if I wasn't tired to walk up the mountain. Another moment that I enjoyed was standing on the poles and feeling the wind through my fingers, I also enjoyed going with my friends because some of us fell and it was hilarious. There was a lot of things that I found challenging and one of them is walking to the top, It was challenging for me to walk to the top of the mountain because my legs were hurting a little bit but I didn't give up, most of the time I was slipping, it was very hard to keep my feet on the ground. 

No comments:

Post a Comment