Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2019

Teaser Week Day 3

Teaser Week:
Day 3: Environment and Exploration
Activity 1: The Rainman of Rajasthan 

For this activity, please watch this short introductory video from The Water Project.
On your blog, share what you have learned about The Water Project with us. What is the goal of the organisation? Where do they work? What have they achieved?

From the Water Project, I have learnt that the water that they desperately need is right below them. The Water Project can allow them to drink clean and safe water by constructing a underground well or even wait to rain and collect all that fresh water, they can also dig small sand dams to capture water too. The goal of the organisation is to allow people drink clean safe water because with water it can help you get through mostly everything, Another goal is to help the community to improve their health because of diseases. They have achieved clean and safe water, healthy and clean hands and body to keep the diseases away, their health is probably getting better. 

Activity 2: When the Rubber Hits the Road
For this activity, please interview three friends and ask them what they are most proud of. It could be something that they, or someone in their family, have accomplished.
On your blog, please share who these people were (first names only) and what they were proud of.

Limi:
I am proud of myself focusing on my work and accomplishing my work on time and my goals, I am also proud of being able to express myself through my blog post and being confident through my blog. 
Malia:
I am proud that I have more knowledge in me and I am also proud that I have achieved my goals for this year, I am also proud that I have done more work than last year because I didn't do that much work last year, I am also proud that I have got into less trouble because I have been concentrating on my work and important things.
Faye:
I am proud of ignoring all the distractions that people have made, I am also proud of ignoring all the things that is not good for my learning or even for myself. I am also proud of standing up for myself and having a voice that people need to hear. 

Activity 3: The Columbian Exchange
For this activity, please think of someone who has had a positive impact on your life. Who is this person? What did they do that was positive?
On your blog, please tell us about this person.
My father has a job at New World in North Shore and I think he works at the back and organise things at the back. My father has a positive impact on my life, he goes to work everyday and no matter how tired he is, he never gives up, he is never stops. He always inspires me to keep working hard like him and never stop, I always try my best because of him and I never give up like him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment