Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 Day 1

Monday 30 December 
Week 3: Experiments and Gadgets
Day 1: Driving Digital Innovation
Activity 1:The World Wide Web
  1. The blogging site is very helpful to me because it helps me to share the evidence of my learning with other people, it also lets other people know what I am doing. 
  1. My class site is very helpful to me because it has things like timetables, weekly notices and others that tell me what to do or what is happening.
  1. Youtube is very helpful and useful site to me because you can do many things like watch videos that help you with learning or watch something that you need help with like building something and more. 
Image result for youtube

  1. Gmail is another important site that is also very helpful because you get emails that are important and you need to email people important things. It is very helpful because you get notified if someone has commented on your blog and you also get notified from something that you are using like Canva or from Pinterest.
Image result for gmail


Activity 2: Influencers 
If I were to have a Youtube Channel, it would all be about DIYs like LaurDIY and vlogs, I chose DIY because I love it how you turn something into your own creation which is pretty awesome. 


Activity 3: Apple VS Microsoft 
  1. Muhammad Ali Vs Joe Frazier
Muhammad and Joe was both African American and they were actually privately friends before their first match in 1971. In that first fight, Joe continued to keep the heavyweight championship with a decision over the previously undefeated Ali who was returning to the ring for the second time since he didn’t take anything home of the championship in 1967. In their rematch in 1973, Ali won a controlling decision over Joe.
Image result for who was muhammad ali's rivalry

  1. Green  Bay Packers Vs Chicago Bears
The Packers and the Bears have played against each other like 200 times since 1921, the year after the National Football League was founded. No other teams has placed in the Hall of Fame than the Packers and Bears.
Image result for green bay packers and chicago bears

  1. The Los Angeles Lakers and The Boston Celtics
These 2 teams have met like 12 times in the NBA finals, they are above the competition in terms of Hall of Fame inductees and championships. 


NBA Lakers Celtics Finals Kevin Garnett shooting.

3 comments:

  1. Great collective blog posts Dianne - which was your favourite to complete and why? I really liked the one about the WWW. Did you know the WWW is 30 this year (2019)? Keep blogging and commenting in 2020 to gain bonus points in the SLJ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather,
      My favourite one to complete was activity 3 because I got to learn something new.

      What!, that is so old. I will try my best and thank you for the tip.

      Ka Kite

      Delete
    2. Kia ora Dianne,

      I also really like the 3rd activity! I did not know a lot about Muhammad Ali except that he was a famous boxer! That must of been really tough for him and his friend competing against each other.

      Keep up the great work Dianne! You're doing an awesome job.

      Cheers,
      Georgia

      Delete